May 26, 2010

Heaven on Earth

We soooooo need another day like this ! ! ! It seems like forever ago that the sun was brightly shining like this. You know the days when the kids tear off thier clothes and ask to play in the sprinklers. This particular day seems especially radiant. Lying on our backs watching the clouds. The kids pointed to where Heaven is. I think they were pretty close that day. The trees behind where we live happen to house falcons and thier young. She was teaching her baby how to swoop down and hover. It was so neat. The leaves on these trees have multiplied, turned green, and make it thick to see the nests. Heaven by the way is behind that very very brillant bright white light in the clouds.




2 comments:

Andrea said...

I remember this day - it was a couple weeks ago, right? I took a ton of pictures, too. And we sat outside and just enjoyed it all afternoon. I was late picking Saylor up from school, because I was enjoying it little too much I guess.

Anyway, I'll sign a petition to institute more days like this if you send one around!

Joe and Joanne said...

Those are some incredible clouds! Beautiful! I hope the "fine weather" days come (and stay) for you soon! :)