I gathered my courage & took our well baby boy to the Doctor. The day before I measured his length and head and sat him on our scale just to see if they could tell me something different. If it weren't for my sister making me feel guilty I hadn't gotten the Dtap (whooping cough) shot yet (it's the only immunization she has given her baby as well) I am not sure what the purpose is (for us) taking a healthy baby to the doc.(to get airborn sickness from unwell children) unless you are on a immunization schedule. I am thankful Dr. West doesn't encourage or discourage parents to do something a certain way. I am following Donnell's recommendations since she researches the subject aggressively. And guess what? 4 days after the Dtap he has been coughing.... hmmmm.....interesting!
27 inches long = 90%
15 lbs 13 oz.
16" head circum.
He's just right!
No comments:
Post a Comment