December 23, 2010

I have a problem with blogging

My problem is this: I have too many things I want to blog about, too many pictures I want to share, too many Ah! Hah! moments in the shower, too many cute things the kids say....... And too much catching up to do when I get inspired to sit down and dig in to a new post. Seriously, it's been a month or so since I have signed in, and when I do, I think , "well really quick" I am going to check on what other family and friends have been up to. Which is all great and enjoyable until one hour(if I'm lucky Nigel gives me that much time) has gone by and I'm all caught up on the other haps of everyone else and left with a blank post in front of me! Oh bother! "Forget it" I say and walk away.

No comments: