October 31, 2009

Late Night at our House

Last night Chloe had her best friends over for a late night. It's pretty fun to listen to what they giggle about and how they act. Must have been how my mom must have felt listening to us when i didn't know she was paying attention. It's all pretty new for Dave and he can't believe his little girl talks about who she is going to marry already. We made breakfast for dinner: Pancakes, Eggs, Sausage and it cracks me up how they compete how much they can eat and how fast. They obviously are only 7, and 10 ! I also realize how many times my mom had to clean up the basement after us- Pillows, Sleeping Bags, Dress ups, Popcorn, Movies, empty ice cream bowls.... But it makes me smile because everyone always wanted to stay the night at my house and I hope Chloe will feel like that for a few more years. The best part is we switch and the Boys (Kevin thier little brother) invites Iain over to play the Wii so there is no fighting or "No BoYs AllOwEd" problems which seems to be Iain's dilemma with his Sister and her friends.
I absolutly LoVe Julianna she is at the age where babysitting is fun and cool. She is so good with Kendon "they are little buddies"... He got bored watching the Disney Princess Protection Program movie so Julianna took Kendon upstairs and they watched one of his favorites "Tinkerbell" on Chloes bed.... So cute!

They were all wearing cheerleading costumes (thanks nellie & tatum) blasting "Party in the USA"with the lyrics "and the britney song is on"............. and that other one "she wears high heels ...I wear sneakers I'm on the bleachers She's the cheer captain ...na na na .... " I don't try to "coddle" her but I guess they just settle into quickly growing up with main stream media even if you don't have cable TV or buy them all the stuff on special at Walmart this week.


No comments: