October 18, 2009

Elder Panton & Soeur Gaved Reunion Pics

President Dansie with 2 Marseille Missionaries- Who would have ever known we'd hook up Destiny

Sweet Soeur Dansie- still so pure & gracious

Amy Cottle (Taurra) in the black print & I had plenty to talk about
She has had all 4 of her babies at home


Soeur Smith- One of my favs
(I need to dig out a pic of us in 1998)
We had a great great companionship in a ville on the Italian border
Biggest personal growth area for me; she is one amazing Sister!


Soeur Jones finished up in Martigues
(where Georges and Henry live) She was the highlight
of the night for me filling her in on my visit to the branch last year. I wished we
could have served together!



2 of my companions. Good times in Perpignan on the Barcelona
Spain border- Viva Espana!






1 comment:

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh I love these! I really wish I could have been there, but distance was just too huge of a hurtle (well...time too). I hope to make it to the next one, or at least drop in for a visit with President and Sister Dansie some time soon!