October 6, 2009

Bombay & L A equals 10 years

Dave & I LoVe THE BOMBAY HOUSE Indian Restaurant- We only get the chance to indulge in good curry once a year if we're in SLC or Provo. For our "10th Anni" we celebrated this past weekend for our Mission Reunion coincidentally 10 years since we've been home! It went by so fast.... Donc, VOILA! A feast for the eyes. Perhaps our 40th we'll celebrate in Bombay. India is on my bucket list Onion salad, Raita, Rice, Mango Chutneys, Tandoori Chicken, & Papadams


My very favorite Naan Bread and dipping sauce. Dave gets Curried Lamb
YUMMMMMMMM (pas de L'angeau pour moi)

The smells, the sounds, the service. Impeccable & Affordable. www.bombayhouse.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little secret... Little America is as "grand" as Grand America only a lot cheaper!

I just booked the most affordable room Conference Weekend for Downtown. With a little homework, we got a 99$ anniversary package, saweet room with a view, chocolate covered strawberries & sparkling cider from Italy. Also a Gold Engraved Key with our wedding date. Pas Mal!








Kim cheers for babysitting. The kids have good memories with you. Merci, ma soeur!







5 comments:

Burrups said...

Happy Anniversary! That's awesome to got to get away to celebrate!!

Andrea said...

Yay for anniversaries, and bigger yay for Indian food! It's my FAVORITE.

I'm confused. Have you been home from your mission 10 years, or married 10 years?

And thanks for the hotel tip! Maybe I'll make my husband take me for a very belated anniversary trip.

Steve and Dee said...

That's the same room we stayed in! ha ha ha!

Phillips Family said...

It was great to see you guys. I was bummed we didn't get to talk more...but Dave still looked as sexy as ever...growl.

Joe and Joanne said...

Looks like so much fun Whit! I wish I could have gone to the reunion - Cambridge is just a little too far away and a RS President's life is never endingly, insanely, ridiculously BUSY!

I have an awesome recipe for Curried Apple Soup. If you and Dave are a fan of Curry - email me and I'll send it to you. It's to die for.