The Train Station that took us from the Temple to the City Center (Bern) 6 miles=6 minutes
Zollikofen Station

I took this for Dave en pensee
Of his trainer Elder Nathan Launer (Swiss)
I definately want to come back her with Dave
I missed him the most being in Schwiez
I took this for Dave en pensee
Of his trainer Elder Nathan Launer (Swiss)
I definately want to come back her with Dave
I missed him the most being in Schwiez
the drive was- (going 130 km an hour)
to Biel. I'm DRIVING in SWITZERLAND. Crossing the French border, we were a little worried because Heidi left her passport on accident at Henry's. I left my camera in France too, by accident and was equally nervous to not have my Eyes! We got through no probs. We passed Avignon, Laussane, and Lake Geneva.
(If only we could have stopped) It was a 7 hour drive which was
cool with us, but it was outrageously long for Lui. Oh well, when Dave
is with me next time we can hit the cheese tours, mountain hikes, and Chateau's

No comments:
Post a Comment