I haven't dedicated hardly any time to my blog :( Poor me, I know! I'm making a slide show of my travels for my family when they come for Thanksgiving. So all of my spare pauses are spent on the slide show. I haven't downloaded the Switzerland pictures yet- Which is another experience entirely different than The South of France. So please bear with me, I'm a little embarrassed of how "un" detailed my posts are. I started writing a detailed journal on the plane on the return, and may be able to post that for those that want the Full Histoire. Voila! Enjoy! And don't forget to Eat Pray and Love.
Tendrement,
Whitney
3 comments:
HI,
Nice Blog..Good Luck..Welcome to my blog..
I want the in-person version of your journal! Come on over one of these days and talk my ear off - I would love it!
here's my e-mail for ya: Saylorsue@aol.com
Post a Comment