November 15, 2008

Zollikofen Swiss LDS Temple- Bern, Switzerland

My cher friends Heidi Kristen and Georges all attended at 9 a.m. session
Voila! Nous sommes la!

The temple behind me From our 10E per person dorm
room . Pas mal!

Tight quartiers , it was like a slumber party!


It was Very clean and we had a hot shower. (No towels though) :)
No complaints here. Especially for the price




3 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh the Swiss temple! That's one place I have not gone yet even though I've been to Switzerland now so many times.
I love the posts below too - so much fun!

Southwick Family said...

I call the second bed from the end! :) Way to capture this great memory!

Andrea said...

Okay, you probably won't read this, but I hate calling people, so it'll have to do. I just had to tell you how much I love the fudge you left last night! I've had three pieces (for my breakfast) this morning! Fudge (with walnuts) is my most favorite (redundant, I know) thing EVER! I haven't had any for years and years though, because my husband is not a lover of walnuts (he insists on mint chocolate fudge, which, let's face it, I'm all too willing to make). It has probably been since high school that I had any plain chocolate fudge with walnuts! Mmmm...I'm loving it so much! Thanks!