November 20, 2009

I'm not cryin over spilled milk

I'm cryin cause Kendon is so sweet. Any of you fellow moms know spilled milk and juice at lunch are just one of those every day occurances. But yesterday it was different... We were late for preschool and Kendon spilled his milk "on purpose". I didn't have time to clean it up, scolded him (mildly) but wanted to (harshly) and said " when we get back you are helping mommy clean that up!" (Not really expecting that to really happen, I didn't mention it again) We got back home, I went straight to the bathroom (like usual these days have to pee every 10 minutes) and after I was done came to discover this. Kendon had the dishcloth and was on his hands and knees wiping up the puddle of milk... My heart melted like butter and I scooped him up so THANKFUL he is such a nice boy. I grabbed my camera and have to remember to write this in his baby book. It's moments like this that make this job worth it. Can't get the picture to rotate! Grrr....






2 comments:

Burrups said...

What a sweetie!

Southwick Family said...

Go Kendon! What a sweet little guy! He loves his Momma!