March 14, 2010
I Hope they call me on a mission
Departed Last Week from the MTC. All grown up and seeing the World. This is a post dedicated to Elder Hale. David's little bro (whom was a wee bit older than my Chloe now) - only 9 years old when Dave& I first got married. What a sweet little fella! This pic taken at our first Christmas makes me smile and blush because I didn't realize that it was so easy to give him little squeezes without him getting embarassed. Man, He is makin us proud. He's tearin it up out there in The Phillipeans (what is it 4 days now?) trying to learn Tagalog and be a servant to the Lord. He's already doing se well I can't imagine what he's gonna be like when he's been out for a while. It's so awesome to feel the missionary spirit, I've never been on this end of it with a family member. Go forth with Faith- No Regrets! We love you Johnny! I will post a pic of his first area when we get it. I might even post one of his letters, I can't wait to hear what his new home is like. Missions are so cool. I 'm excited to have 3 upcoming boys to join the Armies of Helamen. Big responsibility for me.... It's gonna come fast!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment