Wow, I've been a little blog absent and look at all the things I've missed! It took me a while to catch up, but what a fun read! Chloe is SO CUTE! I love the pictures.
This natural birthing looks like a great idea. I'm not there yet but have always imagined doing things this way after hearing from so many of my friends how the experience far surpassed their first experiences in the hospitals. You have a cute belly! Only a little while now! :)
1 comment:
Wow, I've been a little blog absent and look at all the things I've missed! It took me a while to catch up, but what a fun read! Chloe is SO CUTE! I love the pictures.
This natural birthing looks like a great idea. I'm not there yet but have always imagined doing things this way after hearing from so many of my friends how the experience far surpassed their first experiences in the hospitals.
You have a cute belly! Only a little while now! :)
Post a Comment