September 27, 2009

Allergy Alert! Sage Brush in full bloom!

Poor little Chloe suffers with hay fever from H*LL... It's bad at home so imagine sleeping out in it! See this yellow stuff- that's the culprit! You'd think being born and raised in Idaho where the stuff is rampant your body would be accustomed to it- but nope! When I got my allergy testing done in highschool sage brush was my biggest reaction, and we live right in the middle of it. Dr. Brydon asked where I was going on my mission & when I said Marseille he said absolutly nothing that grows in France will give you allergies according to your tests (not even Lavender in full bloom) but the pollution will.. .. :) Luckily I never served in the big cities. Moving to sea level on the Mediteranian was dreamy, I didn't have to take Claritin once! Go figure! Anyway, I can control mine with B-complex and homepathics being pregnant. I can't manage to get Chloe to swallow vitamins so she has to use Nasonex and Benedryl. Bless her heart. I'm so glad I have mine under control for now.
This is the kids' cave "private club"

Sierra & Chloe took the cameras around and took A LOT of pictures!
They are the best of friends-
Most of these snaps came from her

The Kiddos on thier PLAYLAND
who knew a blanket of rocks could be so fun
(it was a little scary keeping track of Kendon)








No comments: