Royal Pizza Parlor~ Lava
Saturday Night in a small town!
Had to suffice because the THAI food restaurant was over an hour wait!
B U M M E R ! I have yet to eat there.
We picked the Lava Hot Spring Inn to soak because the biggest pool is only 98 degrees. Perfect for me and baby.
Except Nicole (aka my personal trainer- ha ha) made me swim 2 laps to warm my muscles up! Geez!
We thought we were back in France reminiscence of natural gardens and good smelling things
An airhead named Heidi (just teasing Lamb!) forgot her swimsuit so she was going to wear her bra and rig some bottoms or just go "au naturelle" We pulled something together , thanks to Nicole (a midwife is always prepared)
Kids will love it! The State park is always so crowded.
Heidi Michelle putting on her "visage"
Forrest surrounds the valley where Idaho and Wyoming meets
natural medicine, herbs, homeopathic stuff. I am
learning so much! Heidi is teaching me about energy & reflexology
(but I don't think I'll ever catch up to her organic gardening, canning, milking, raising chickens for fresh eggs & making homemade butter, bread and mayonaise!)
Starting last week, with the lift of the rain, Summer pollen count sky-rocketed
I have been suffering from severe
allergies. I have found a wealth of information, and relief without taking
harmful Claritin D which has Psuedephedrine in it. I'm open to some
alternatives since I can't take anything but wimpy Tylenol which I don't take
anyway.
2 comments:
what allergy relief have you found? I have used a netty pot with some relief, but my alergies are pretty severe. They start around august and end in November.
That is so fun that you got together... I can't believe how green and lush it is in Idaho right now... it does look like France or Switzerland. I miss yoU!
Post a Comment