January 3, 2009

PROVO CANYON PARK

We hit the sledding bowl in Provo with all the cousins over Christmas. Why is it that everything in Utah is better? Even the places to go sledding. This park was so cool. It was like a ski bunny h





















































W I N T E R wouldn't be W I N T E R without S L E D D I N G

3 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Great post Whitney, and great park! What a novel idea to have a sledding park. I've never actually heard of such a thing before. Really fun!
Love the pictures. Looks like you had a fabulous time. Happy New Year!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

What Fun Whit! Looks like you all enjoyed sleding!

You have a great blog!!
Love, H

Sarah and Trent said...

Hey Whitney!! It was fun to talk to you today!! I can't believe how grown up Chloe looks...she is still beautiful as always. We went on the Majesty of the Seas Cruise ship for our honeymoon - it's incredible!