December 27, 2008

Liberty of the Seas~ Get out there!



This year seems so not "reality" since I've already been to Europe and we're leaving on the 17th Jan for a Family Celebration Cruise for mom's BIB 6-O (Well I shouldn't feel too guilty. We've had this planned for over a year.) Sisters, Brothers in law, Cousins, Uncle and Aunt are all going to "Get out there!" Stay tuned for pictures onboard RCC Liberty of the Seas (3 football fields in length) These Ships are so large, (see the picture doesn't even capture it's grandeur) it's hard to fathom until you are in the middle of the deep dark sea at night and you don't have a clue -you think you're in a 5 star hotel enjoying 5 star dining, entertainment ,water parks, and clubs. Then you walk out on the promenade and realize "Oh yeah we're floating in water miles and miles away from LAND" . Dave or I didn't give each other gifts this year, nothing wraped anyways....Except for extravagent cruises to the Caribbean. How do you wrap that?

No comments: