December 13, 2009

Patience Patience Patience


Placenta still attached and nursing

10:45 pm


Everyone is asking for Pictures Details and Birth Story..... Hold on, it's coming


These things take time :)



Birth doesn't happen in 1 moment it is a process.

The actual birth may happen very quickly for me, BUT I don't want to be quick to share too much about this sacred life event in a setting that just about anyone has access to. I know myself and my passions and If I start talking my heart is so open right now I want to be careful about what I say.


Nigel is a stud! We have never had a baby sooooo calm and sleep so well..... I think I really am starting to believe my midwives that the longer they cook the more peaceful they are as well as how and where they are born. Time will tell, but I did sense a calmness about him, especially at the end when he was literally +1 and I was so dilated for days and days he just wanted to take his time. Thank you Heavenly Father for sending us a good baby ..... At Last

No comments: