(it was only 3-4 feet deep bringing the boat in)
The middle of Bear Lake is where the depth is
I wish the camera could capture how clean and
"caribbean like" the water is
Sand Heaven
David is looking so much like his Dad lately, Amazing!
It doesn't get much better than this- Having friends with 4 kids (3 boys and a girl) Can't beat it!
They all get along and we don't have to stress about who's getting hurt or fighting
Bloomington just 10 minutes from the Beach, some people in our
ward were so nice to let us park at thier Grandma's house for the night
I love old houses like this in St. Charles and surrounding areas
Thank you Eborns!
1 comment:
Wow, what a fun summer for your family. I'm jealous. lol Maybe next summer we will get to camp and I won't be layed up for 2 months.
Post a Comment