Wow I am jealous, it looks like you had so much fun. We will miss you at scrapbook night, tonight. I hope you can come again soon. I think next week will be a Kira Crooks house. I haven't seen you at Church in a while either, that is probably because we were in Salt Lake and then we were sick the next week. We have been sick a lot this year, it would be nice if it warms up soon. I hope to see you soon.
1 comment:
Wow I am jealous, it looks like you had so much fun.
We will miss you at scrapbook night, tonight. I hope you can come again soon. I think next week will be a Kira Crooks house.
I haven't seen you at Church in a while either, that is probably because we were in Salt Lake and then we were sick the next week. We have been sick a lot this year, it would be nice if it warms up soon.
I hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment