This is my sweet sweet mother. Our beacon in the storm.
Mom was embarassed by all the details about her so i'll keep it simple~
You are an amazing woman! I love you
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Its hard to know how our mothers do "IT ALL" but they do!! I am sorry you were sick....I am still fighting off I think Sinus infection! being sick is no fun...your mom is so nice to help you like she did.
I am constantly trying to solve the mystery that is my mother's energy (even though she complains that she just doesn't have the energy she used to!). Moms are the best. I'm glad yours lives close and takes good care of you, cause obviously you have horrible, rotten, self-centered neighbors who don't even know you're sick! Sorry. When I'm sick I just want my mom...no one can do everything right quite like her - even my favorite husband, try as he might.
Oh Tina! What a wonderful woman! I too wonder where my mome gets it all. Especially her patience! If I had half the patience my mom had my kids would thank her each and every day. I am so thankful for my mom each and every day. How would we function without them Whit? I hope that you are feeling better...
6 comments:
Its hard to know how our mothers do "IT ALL" but they do!! I am sorry you were sick....I am still fighting off I think Sinus infection! being sick is no fun...your mom is so nice to help you like she did.
I am constantly trying to solve the mystery that is my mother's energy (even though she complains that she just doesn't have the energy she used to!). Moms are the best. I'm glad yours lives close and takes good care of you, cause obviously you have horrible, rotten, self-centered neighbors who don't even know you're sick! Sorry. When I'm sick I just want my mom...no one can do everything right quite like her - even my favorite husband, try as he might.
Oh Tina! What a wonderful woman! I too wonder where my mome gets it all. Especially her patience! If I had half the patience my mom had my kids would thank her each and every day. I am so thankful for my mom each and every day. How would we function without them Whit? I hope that you are feeling better...
My mom is the same way. I think I'll tell her how much I love her today! What a beautiful post! Miss ya!
What a beautiful post to your mother. I'm glad she was there to take care of you: I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment