A Gift from Tonton Georges from France, he brought as a baby gift a solid 14 K gold identity bracelette. She never took it off. We never found it, once she realized it wasn't on her wrist!
I am so sad to break the news to Tonton.
-BIJOUX PIERRY -
We have the leather box
just no bracelette
Newborn Chloe
with the bracelette
on April 2002
Here she is in 2005 when Georges brought the matching necklace

Since 6 weeks old it's been on her wrist
Like I say it never left her arm ; in the bath, in the pool,
all day everyday. Then one day she looked down and the Bracelette was GONE. She was so sad. I think she felt worse than me.
2 comments:
ohhhhh! That is SOOOOO SAD!!!!! I hate to think she lost something so special!! That kind of stuff breaks my heart! *and consumes my thoughts!* My heart out to you guys on this so sad day!
i know exactly how you feel, thats sad, at least you have photographic evidence of it... sometimes these things turn up years later at the bottom of a pushchair or behind a bed!... fingers crossed xx
Post a Comment